Tuesday, May 25, 2010

2003


2003, what a year.
Little did I know I'd be writing something like this 7 YEARS later!!
3 Kids, living in VIRGINIA (after all, it IS the state for lovers)
To celebrate our anniversary (among other things) we enjoyed persian food, in historic Georgetown.
We were not totally childless, we brought along Henry, but he was a trooper.
Food was tasty, and company... I have grown to LOVE this man, not only as my husband,
but as a father! He is darling with the kids, and so great to us all!!

For the day, we were heading to Jefferson Island, but parking was limited,
so we happened upon a historic park (one of hundreds) and enjoyed the walk
around this little forest.

We ended up having our picnic here, Iwo Jima. Super great weather!
Charlie looks as if he's about to have the first step on the moon!

Our tasty desert. We strolled around Georgetown after dinner, and it really
was perfect. Just to be with one another, and have a few hours to talk. just talk.

This is the "Henry House" I HAD to get a picture here.
We visited a civil war site, this weekend and among other things, like taking the kids
on their first MILE walk, we visited this house!
Jeff is being patient with me as I try and keep strait all the years, events and people.
I am a history buffs worst nightmare! SO SORRY HUN!

The all american family. Kids playing in the Radio Flyer wagon,
while the papa (notice his "I won't smile, I'll just look tough face") grills up supper!

this is lunch time at our house.
Henry is just about to leap out of that thing, and snag a bite of Charlies food.
Just you wait baby.
And one of my favorite things about Henry, he just chews my shoulder
when I hold him like this. It would drive my mom crazy to not have a burp cloth,
but I love the constant although wet reminder that I have this sweet baby.

P.s. my mom asked to have me put the captions UNDER the pictures, as opposed to above..what's the verdict?

1 comment:

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

How fun! And Henry is so cute! Virginia is for LOVERS!! I'm so glad ya'll are enjoying it out there. And I do like the captions under the pics, fyi!