Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pink or Blue?

First things first, I'll bate the hook, and explain my question "pink or blue" at the end~
So, Bear Lake, love this place! The water is PERFECT for the kids, and it was great weather.
Charlie liked the water more then Lucy, and had a great time soakin up the rays.
Jeff gets the biggest kick out of tossing these kids in the air. This is on the way UP.
I swear, he gets them nearly to the moon.
Again, Charlies best friend, the box, and some licorice...but this is the before picture...
and this is after. The poor boy got carried away, with his licorice, and tipped right over.
Because he was sticky from the licorice, the sand stuck to EVERYTHING. This is even after Karma had brushed him off. Poor thing just wanted his licorice back.
Ahh...just look at this place. Love it.
Lucy kept very busy with the water at the camp ground. She realized that her belly fit much better under it, then her mouth did.
Sitting under a tree, hoping the rain will stop soon, it NEVER did.
Look, she DOES have hair!
Chars is growing so fast! Already 8 1/2 months!!
Lucy loving the bounce house at one of our friends dinner parties.
Yes, that is a bow in her hair, WITH an elastic! She is SO darling! I have just gobbled her up!
Such a fun age, and just a great girl! Love love LOVE her!
She is a bit of a sissy. We had going to see the ducks at Sugarhouse, and if she wasn't hiding behind me, she was running from the ducks. Can't blame her, they are a bit aggressive.
ok ok ok.
Thought this picture was so cute.
Just after lunch one day. One pink, and one blue, and come March, we'll have
one more bib hanging dry in our kitchen!
Baby Sanders #3 is on the way!!! March 04, 2010.
All 3 kids will each be 14 months apart, and we consider our self's pretty darn lucky.
I'm just about over the morning sickness (it usually lasts about 12 weeks,
but its lingering longer this time) and I already can't wait to wear the cute maternity clothes, ONE MORE TIME!!

11 comments:

Codi said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. Your kids are so darling and for the third...I'm guessing boy!!

Emily said...

Congrats you guys, Jackie you are an amazing woman!

Rebecca Barlow said...

Yay!!!!! I am so happy for you! That is absolutely wonderful! I am preggo with my third too. Mine is due the end of January so I am not that far ahead. I am seriously stoked for you. Hoooray!

*The Hales Family* said...

That's fantastic! I don't know how you do it Jackie...you're an inspiration...I can barely handle my one

Alisa said...

What a surprise, I can't believe it! Congrats! You guys are on a roll! I agree with my cousin; I'm guessing boy as well in case you were wondering ;) I hope you get over the sickness soon. I still can't fathom being pregnant with a second child, what is your secret?

Joey and Nettifer said...

Congrats! Grandma told me you announced at the shower so I was waiting for you to post it so I would ruin the suprise! You are the perfect cutest family ever you deserve another special baby! I wonder if this bubba will have hair :)
Love you!

Marie said...

Congrats on expecting another little one. Just make sure that you leave one for me up there! Sorry that I can't keep up!!

Miss you guys. Tell Jeff hey from us!

Heidi Henderson said...

Congrats you stinker! That's so fun! I love how you surprise us all! And to think you were sick last time I saw you... bless you! I'm excited! I need to come see the other kids first before baby 3 comes along!!! for sure!

Hurst Family said...

Congrats that is so exciting! We still need to get together.

JS said...

You are amazing. You were pregnant when I met you and I had two 5 month olds... now you are on to baby #3 and I am just starting to think I am ready. :) Congratulations!

Erica said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys and your little family! I still can't believe I ran into you at the park on my trip to Utah! That was great seeing you guys! Good luck with #3--remember you go from playing man-on-man to zone defense! You'll do great!