Sunday, July 20, 2008

" Do do do ...

...and da da da, is all I want to say to you!!!! "
Ah yes! The Police! I'm sure we've all had our fair run-ins with our local authority, but my friends, this was my favorite encounter with the Police! 

This was the beginning of what would turn out to our excessive calorie consumption, 
binge eating, singing above recorded sound volume night! If there was to be a good time had, 
by anyone, Jenna and I were your girls! 
It began with a chicken sampler plate, heaps of fries, a taco gone wrong, and way more caffeine then I have had in my life, TOTAL!!! However, that was just setting us up for...
the realization that we had more talent, ability and good looks than anyone there combined (yes, including my pregnant belly and all!)
So...those of you wondering what the heck Jenna is doing, you are obviously NOT a musician! 
Jenna my friends, is the drummer in my lead band, and I, well I am ...
I am of corse on the electric guitar! We pretty much were hunted out by talent scouts, after the show, but declined, as we are pursuing  our design careers for now!

And after all that crazy partying, but mostly due to the consumption of food, and family size popcorn, we wanted nothing but WATER!!! I practically broke the speed of light driving to the closest 7-11 for a drink! 
We made it out of there with a gallon, and home with nothing but full bellies, over full bladders and memories to last a LONG LONG time! 
Jenna, what can I say!!!!!

3 comments:

jmr said...

yes, in my drummer life I have no neck, it helps with keeping rhythm. I had to go on an extra long walk tonight to walk off some of that good time. Jax, you are my favorite date eva.

JS said...

you are so funny. Love the pic of you air guitaring it. :)

Abester said...

Woah. Way fun night. And, Jax, you just have a way with words. Werd up! Keep rockin' that air guitar! Shred it or regret it!