Sunday, April 13, 2008

Paradise Bakery!!!!


This really was Paradise! This is MJDJLMNOPJ (yes, one of the Dibblets) and Jennie Pennie (or as we liked to call her, Dellarees).
My heck, this really took me back. These are two of my best friends from high school!!! Man, did we have some great laughs!
We got together for lunch yesterday, and swore that we definitely needed to make this a once a month activity!
Time flies!! It really seems like yesterday that we were all squeezed in the Mansfield's car, hoping that some how the high school would come sooner then we remember, or making those endless, make you laugh your guts out videos.
Those were the days!
We had a great time at lunch, and it was SO fun for me to see them again! Its been tooooo long girls!
Oh, and next time, I think we'd better keep it down, as I was certain they'd kick us out yesterday!

2 comments:

cameron said...

How fun to see those two cute girls with you agian!! I am so glad you got together with them!

jmr said...

hey cute friends! I love your hat in the post before this one. i owe you an email!