Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Our Grannie came to town!


Wow. I think we've been breathing the same air for 15 days, and its been beautiful!
My mom came to visit, and thats just what she did, visited.
This was the site every morning. The kids would run into grannies bed, and snuggle.
Something very fantastic happened while my mom was here!
Jeff grew a mustache.
Well, really, that was a side note to our Anniversary.
We celebrated our 8 YEAR anniversary! Its CRAZY!
I really really REALLY love everything about Jeff more now then I did,
and am thrilled that we are the Sanders Family.
I could not be happier.
This is an introduction to a future post.
BEHOLD- the bubble drink.
Its from the Eden Center aka the china town of the east.
Were still not sure exactly what these bubbles are, but we'll be back! (Maybe thats the secret)
Happy Anniversary my love!

imgres.jpg


My mama and I went here.

The fabulous Fords Theater.

I ushered with Auds, and though this production was a must see for my mom.

Once again, it was a fabulous night, at a fabulous price!

imgres.jpg

It was a hilarious spoof on the 11th founding father. I'm hoping this world premier makes it way to your neck of the woods.


Making bird feeders with Grannie.
Hunting for worms
We took grannie to Old Town Alexandria.
Here, is for the kids, a piece of heaven.
Candies Candy shop.

Picnic at the waters front

Feeding the ducks
As if anyone needed more candy.
Grannie got us the game "Candy Land"
I'm sure this will be our new favorite thing.
Really, is this not the coolest thing!!!
After one of our dozen outdoor picnics, I had put out a candle, and from the ash got this
amazing finger print.
This is me, according to the United States.
This is Jacquelin Sloan Sanders.
All that you need to know about me is right here.
Pretty amazing!
Rockin the stash, Jeff.
At our Civil War Day and local farmers market.
Gor-GEOUS weather here! I'm tellin ya!
This picture may be a bit misleading.
Henry took some time to warm up to our grannie.
But once these two found the block puzzle game, they were BFF's

We to grannie to see the Temple, and also some friends she new
on her mission from New Zealand.
If there is one thing you need to know about me, its that I love me a picnic.
Jeff puts up with a lot of them this time of year,
but hun, if mama aint happy, no budy aint happy.
My darling darling boys after yet another picnic
And if there is one thing you need to know about my mom,
its that she loves her some clean grandbabies.
Here she is with her famous camp washes.
Its been great weather here. Not quite bug season, which we're scared for, but until then, you'll
find us out back, dipping our toes in the water.
(Ha! Chars. he was anxious for a turn down the slide)
Thanks Grannie, we had a heck of a time!
Can't wait for you to come back!!!

1 comment:

Brett And Tiffani said...

very fun! Grandma's are the best. Brett says he loves Jeff with a mustache-"he has the best one ever." He has mustache envy, apparently.