Saturday, January 17, 2009

Go Utes! (at least for one day!)

Its a great thing that my husband does not read this, or at least all that often, 
because if he did, and found out that I even dare post the word "utes" 
I may as well be sleeping on the couch! 
BUT, who in their right mind could pass such a great opportunity up? 
It was Friday morning and turning out to be a B-Ute-iful day! 
I called my fab sister Jenny, and insisted we all meet down town for the parade, and pep-rally
honoring the all deserving Ute Football team. 
In addition to always being up for a good time, I simply could not pass up a parade! 
It was perfect weather, and really a one time opportunity! 
I truly am a BYU fan, but heck,  it looks like it will be a while before they have an undefeated season! Oh, and if they do, we'll be on the front row for their parade also! 







6 comments:

EBD said...

I'm pretty impressed that you made it out with your two tiny ones (I love the snuggly and holding your other baby - it brings back such memories!)
Also, it is fun to see Lucy loving Charlie so much. I truly believe that is one of the hidden blessings of kiddos so close - they just LOVE more than you can ever imagine and it is my absolute favorite to watch.

Rebecca Barlow said...

That looks like so much fun and you look amazing!
Becca

Auds Beck said...

too cute and too fun!! Way to go Dixies daughters!!!

Heidi Henderson said...

Way to support Utah in general! You go girl! :) You look like a great mom with one attached to you while holding the other. cute!

Abester said...

Wish I coulda been there wid y'all! Looks like fun. Make sure Charlie sees a lot of blue in his life though! All this Ute stuff might not be good at such a young age! :)

Hayley and Josh said...

Jackie!
I love your hair!
So cute.
And you look AWESOME for just having had a baby.
You're probably jogging already.