Thursday, May 15, 2008

5 AMAZING years!!!

OH my lanta! Here we are, a beautiful baby, and 5 years later! 
  What a fantastic ride! I may have even gotten married earlier, had 
someone told me it would be this wonderful! 

I adore Jeff, and every single day am finding something new to love about him! 


Sweet baby Lucy, October 19th 2007, and now 17 glorious pounds of smiles!!! 

         We have had so many adventures since we've been married:

     Denver

France

New York

San Fran.

   Vegas

      Both of us graduating!!



Hawaii

 
                            The list goes on, Scotland, London, Philidelphia, Mexico, Zion....
I would not have chosen ANYONE else in the world
to be with on all these adventures besides Jeff!!!! On top of all these 
       years and places, we've developed not only love, but friendship!! 
       I love you Jeff, and CAN'T WAIT!!!! to spend the rest of forever with you! 


3 comments:

hgsanders said...

Congrats Jeff & Jackie!! Many Many more years to come! Love Yeah

Abester said...

I'm definitely in the fan club of Jeff-without-mustache! :) Hehehe... Cute post. You two really have been lots of places. And I can't believe it's already been five years! Congratulations. Love you both heaps and heaps.

Julie said...

Jeff...I saw you commented on my blog and I am so happy you found it. Your wife is so dang cute...how did you get so lucky. I just wanna say...Soul patch - nice. Go-tee - What a Hottie. Mustache - oh dear!! That's just gross! My little Jeff is growing up! It's so weird to see you with facial hair. I have been wondering where you are and what your up to...just traveling the world. What a great life you have. Please keep in touch. Blogging ROCKS!! Did you see Katie Irion on mine...its Katie Owens now. She is amazing. Anyway I would love to talk and maybe get together with families sometime. Wow this is a long comment...take care.